Pam Barnes-Palty, Psy.D., Barnes-Palty Psychology Group PLLC
My passion is helping women and families to feel better and manage better during pregnancy and after childbirth. If you are pregnant or a new parent and you are looking for help, please contact me. I can help with the following areas: pre-conception, perinatal mood disorders, pregnancy, birth, postpartum depression and anxiety, birth trauma, parenting of infants and toddlers, pregnancy or infant loss, and infertility.
PSI Perinatal Mental Health 2-Day Certificate Course Yes
PSI/2020 Mom Online Maternal Mental Health Certificate Course No
PSI Advanced Perinatal Mental Health Course Yes
Provider type/license # Arizona Psychologist License PSY-005015
- Dr. Barnes-Palty is a specialist in the field of Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Professional treatment in a warm, caring environment
- Treatment is evidence-based CBT and is supported by current research studies
- Babies are welcome to accompany mothers/ parents during sessions
- Two locations are available to make it easy for you to get the care you need
- Dr. Barnes-Palty loves to serve pregnant women, moms, families, and babies!